ggtree: an R package for visualization of phylogenetic trees with their annotation data
‘ggtree’ extends the ‘ggplot2’ plotting system which implemented the grammar of graphics. ‘ggtree’ is designed for visualization and annotation of phylogenetic trees and other tree-like structures with their annotation data.
School of Basic Medical Sciences, Southern Medical University
If you use ggtree in published research, please cite the most appropriate paper(s) from this list:
- S Xu, L Li, X Luo, M Chen, W Tang, L Zhan, Z Dai, TT. Lam, Y Guan, G Yu. Ggtree: A serialized data object for visualization of a phylogenetic tree and annotation data. iMeta, 2022, 1(4):e56. doi: 10.1002/imt2.56
- G Yu. Data Integration, Manipulation and Visualization of Phylogenetic Treess (1st edition). Chapman and Hall/CRC, 2022. doi: 10.1201/9781003279242
- G Yu. Using ggtree to visualize data on tree-like structures. Current Protocols in Bioinformatics, 2020, 69:e96. doi: 10.1002/cpbi.96
- G Yu*, TTY Lam, H Zhu, Y Guan*. Two methods for mapping and visualizing associated data on phylogeny using ggtree. Molecular Biology and Evolution, 2018, 35(2):3041-3043. doi: 10.1093/molbev/msy194
- G Yu, DK Smith, H Zhu, Y Guan, TTY Lam*. ggtree: an R package for visualization and annotation of phylogenetic trees with their covariates and other associated data. Methods in Ecology and Evolution. 2017, 8(1):28-36. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12628
We welcome any contributions! By participating in this project you agree to abide by the terms outlined in the Contributor Code of Conduct.