CIlib - Computational Intelligence Library
CIlib is a library of various computational intelligence algorithms. The goal of the project is to create a library that can be used and referenced by individuals and researchers alike.
The goals of the project are:
- To provide a type-safe library, preventing as many runtime errors and invalid data representations as possible
- Allow for the perfect reproduction of simulations, enabling researchers to validate and reuse previous work and published results with confidence
- Enable composition, reducing the need to repeat implementations
CIlib is not a "framework", instead the library is a set of a few very simple
abstractions, and allows for a principled manner to define computational
intelligence algorithms and uses several typeclasses such as
Documentation and Support
- Have a look a the website. Please note that some pages are still being written, but contributions are always welcome.
- The source code of the project also contains several examples, have a look in the example directory
- If you run into trouble, please open an issue
- For help, consider using either the GitHub discussions or come chat to us on Discord.