Apache DolphinScheduler is the modern data orchestration platform. Agile to create high performance workflow with low-code. It is also provided powerful user interface, dedicated to solving complex task dependencies in the data pipeline and providing various types of jobs available out of the box
The key features for DolphinScheduler are as follows:
- Easy to deploy, provide four ways to deploy which including Standalone, Cluster, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Easy to use, workflow can be created and managed by four ways, which including Web UI, Python SDK, Yaml file and Open API
- Highly reliable and high availability, decentralized architecture with multi-master and multi-worker, native supports horizontal scaling.
- High performance, its performance is N times faster than other orchestration platform and it can support tens of millions of tasks per day
- Cloud Native, DolphinScheduler supports orchestrating multi-cloud/data center workflow, and supports custom task type
- Versioning both workflow and workflow instance(including tasks)
- Various state control of workflow and task, support pause/stop/recover them in any time
- Multi-tenancy support
- Others like backfill support(Web UI native), permission control including project, resource and data source
- For quick experience
- For Kubernetes
User Interface Screenshots
Workflow Definition: Create and manage workflow by drag and drop, easy to build and maintain complex workflow, support bulk of tasks out of box.
Suggestions & Bug Reports
Follow this guide to report your suggestions or bugs.
Welcome to join the Apache DolphinScheduler community by:
- Join the DolphinScheduler Slack to keep in touch with the community
- Follow the DolphinScheduler Twitter and get the latest news
- Subscribe DolphinScheduler mail list, [email protected] for user and [email protected] for developer
DolphinScheduler enriches the CNCF CLOUD NATIVE Landscape.